Sunday, January 2, 2011

30 Letters in 30 Days: Day Sixteen- Someone who lives out of state

Dear Shawn,
        It’s crazy to think that with a history like ours we are still so close. We dated for nine months, lost our virginities together, and now we’re long distance best friends who see each other every three or so years. A lot of people would hear that kind of history and be like O.o but for me I can’t imagine anything different. You’re the guy I tell my secrets to, one of the only ones I trust other than Douglas. I can’t wait for you to come home for another visit so you can meet him. Having you in my life has always been an important test for potential boyfriends, I simply tell them that I’m best friends with my first love who I lost my virginity to, and look for a reaction. If I think he might have issues with that, he’s off the list. You’re the one I tell important things to before I decide if I really mean it or not. When I was talking about changing majors I sent you a text from my night class, you were so supportive. You’re ALWAYS so supportive, you don’t judge my decisions and encourage me to do everything and anything that could potentially shock the pants off of people. It’s great knowing you always have my back.
Hoping to see you this summer maybe? Yes.
-your favorite exgirlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment