Sunday, January 9, 2011

30 Letters in 30 Days: Day Twenty Two - Someone I want to give a second chance to

Dear Tard,
            It’s been a long crazy few years. It’s insane to think of all the things we have gone through. Scary to think of all the things we put each other through. I’m glad we’re back on speaking terms, and although I know we will never be best friends again I would love it if we could be friends. As much as I hated you for what you did to me back then, I now thank you. Because of you I was able to completely let go of the things and people who reminded me of J the most. Because of that I was able to get over him faster, and find a way to be happy alone. I was able to let go of him and work on me, so that when Douglas finally made a move I was ready for him and everything our relationship would bring. In a nut shell, you’re the reason I was able to give my heart to him so freely and fully. You’re the reason he and I have such an open and understanding relationship. A relationship I value more than any other in my life. Thank you for that.
-Re

No comments:

Post a Comment