Saturday, December 18, 2010

30 Letters in 30 Days: Day One - Best Friend

Dear Jessie,
          I feel like we’ve been best friends forever, it’s weird to think that this time a year ago we weren’t nearly as close as we are now. We have literally cried on each other’s shoulders. I have driven to get to you late at night. We’ve stayed up all night texting. We’ve had races and photo shoots and Concord checklists. We’ve stuck together through good times and bad. I’ll never be able to thank you enough for being there for me when no one else was willing to be. Late nights when I could only talk about that one thing and you were the only one willing to listen, you supported me through everything. You always believed things would turn out for the best, my eternal optimist, always keeping me thinking positive. You’re my best friend, and I love you so much.
-kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment